Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Signs In The Snow





I went out scoutin' for some new spots to post some signs. I ran across some of my old signs that the rain & weather had knocked down...yes they were still there, onebody had reomved them. So I recycled 1 of them, & put up some new ones.
This is a recycled sign

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
President Dwight D. EisenhowerApril 16, 1953

2 comments:

Freewayblogger said...

Beautiful Work, as ever. I've recycled many of my signs - all it takes is white and black duct-tape... they're almost as easy to tape together as to tear apart.

I like to do Osama Bin Forgotten for the benefit of those who take down the signs: I leave a note on them saying, "Happy Ramadan, Osama-lover..."

Psychomikeo said...

That is a very smart & funny thing to do... I'll remember to do that next