Sunday, January 28, 2007

DC Pictures

This is the banner I ended up with, it got a lot of "great sign" & tons of ppl taking photos of it. Here's 1 of my favorite signs! there were alot of great hand made signs.

I gave away the 3 other banners, here's 1 before it was gone into the mass of ppl.

All the news (paper, web sites, & TV) say Tens of Thousands (some even say " tens of thousands of people angry about the war") but I was there & I say that it was more like HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of happy ppl were there! all voicing their opinions on this illegal war!

Here's some pics from my DC trip... now I'm off to bed ZZzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Mary said...

The signs there were awesome. I couldn't get enough of them.

Freewayblogger said...

Five Hundred Thousand People carrying signs at the same place and the same time is great, but it couldn't hold a candle to Five Hundred people like you and me. Keep up the good work laddiebuck... I'll keep trying to get us some company.