Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday Rush Hour

I've been buzy... here's my next batch


The RED signs are Protest signs, some how when I cut up the boxes these 2 had hand holes are ready there!


I'm working on 5 BIG ASS banners too

I have to drive an hour to go to work so I've been making a few stops along the way home

As you know I LUV the BIG ASS sign... & this is a BIG ASS sign. It sure looked good from the highway.

All the Impeach signs are done on styrofoam panels that were in the box that I made all the signs from.



I need a spotter to tell me if I have it placed right... oh well this is another BIG ASS sign.

All of these signs were put up at around 4:30-5:00pm Lots of cars & ppl honking






5 comments:

peter said...

you are a sign GOD!!!!

Freewayblogger said...

Gorgeous. Absolutely Gorgeous.

Don't know if you've done it yet, but try timing yourself on signpainting. Turns out you can paint a sign - a big one one - in under five minutes. Easy.

I swear, once we can turn people on to simply what they're already capable of... it'll be unstoppable.

PTCruiser said...

Outstanding work, Mike.

PTCruiser said...

Mike,

Where did you get the bin laden image? I need that.

Psychomikeo said...

From a book called The Design Of Dissent