Friday, July 27, 2007

Vick vs War

Were lucky if we get 4 people holding signs protesting all the wars & all the other evil King George II & his Dick are doing against this country & it's people

But 1 millionaire sport idol gets busted for dogfighting & 100's of people show up with signs.

So this tells me the American people care more about a millionaire sprots idol touturing & killing dogs than they do about George Bush touturing & killing of humans.


Civilians reported killed by military intervention in Iraq
Min. 67945
Max. 74336
“Change the channel”- Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt's advice to Iraqis who see TV images of innocent civilians killed by coalition troops.[NYT 12th April 2004]

5 comments:

beachblogger said...

dear mikeo, and they arrest activists in washington dc but not criminals like BUSH and CHENEY. peace, peter

Psychomikeo said...

Congressman John Conyers called the cops! A man that has been crying impeachment...I guess he doesn't want impeachment that bad.
99% of them need to be kicked out of office right now.

United We Lay said...

There is no end to the number of things that infuriate me about the American people.

Paul said...

Oh PLEASE! Are you telling me that more people show up to a anti-Vick rally than an anti-war rally? Are you really saying that?!?

Psychomikeo said...

Scarlet...why are you being such an ass? I don't bother you do I. Why don't you play your little fuckin'mind games on your own blog! I now understand why you don't have a girlfriend! Just because I cut my ties with you is no reason for you to be such a ass.
Grow up & Get over it.