Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dingell Talks About Hot Air

Dingell to Discuss Global Warming in Conversations with Constituents

Congressman to share thoughts on energy efficiency, carbon tax, cap-and-trade and fuel economy standards in Ann Arbor Town Hall next Tuesday.

I went to this armed with a few signs.

I took 2 inside. I was one of the only people with a sign. There was a group of people with some hand made signs, but no one was holding them up. http://members.greenpeace.org/hotseat/

I'm not up on "global warming" & to be honest with you I don't have kids so I guess I really don't care what happens to the earth after I'm dead. But what Mr. Dingell had to say was all about %'s & #'s And it can all be done by the year 2050!!!

Report from Iron Mountain
The “Report from Iron Mountain” was a 1967 publication that claimed to be a leaked, top secret government report. It argued that though world peace was a nice idea, the economy of war was such a vital part of global stability, it was difficult to come up with substitutes. A hoax? Satire? Or the truth? For more than three decades, the Report has been a cornerstone of intelligent debate… sometimes.

http://www.philipcoppens.com/ironmountain.html


Iron Mountain Blueprint To Tyranny


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6745627342652553091


In this video it will say that the NWO will use the environment (Global Warming) as away of rallying the world together, when we have the NWO running the whole show there will not be wars to rally the people(sheeple) behind.

At the end of his power point program the last thing it said was...(not the exact words) it said



If we are to get serious about GW we need to make the price of consuming more expensive.

What I get out of this statement is they want to price me out of living or life. I'm just bearly making it now, how am I to make ends meet if the price of life keeps going up & up & up!!!


5 comments:

beachblogger said...

dear mikeo, yeah, i bought gas yesterday at $2.87 and thought "wow, it's really come down." so what should the price of gas be? peace, peter

Dada said...

Oh shit, mikeo, you just exposed the NWO "meaning of life" i.e., fewer lives! You sure you oughta leave that posted so publicly?

As always, loved the signs.

Oh, and the graphic is great, too! Man, could I relate to that! "Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't!"

Dada said...

Oh shit, mikeo, you just exposed the NWO "meaning of life" i.e., fewer lives! You sure you oughta leave that posted so publicly?

As always, loved the signs.

Oh, and the graphic is great, too! Man, could I relate to that! "Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't!"

Psychomikeo said...

thanx

thanx

Translation Whitelist said...

Great wording, see the past!!

I'm with you to the fullest extents.